Conditions of Use
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By checking the "I certify I am 21 years of age and agree to the terms and conditions" checkbox on checkout you are verifying that you understand the following: Central Plains Enterprises, LLC offers some products that may be restricted by Federal, State and/or Local laws. We do not authorize the right to purchase any products that may be restricted in your area. 18 U.S.C., § 921(A)(17)(A) Gun Control Act Definitions: Ammunition, The term “Ammunition” means ammunition or cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase certain reloading components. Under Federal law 18 U.S.C. 922(D)(1)-(9), persons with a legal disability are also restricted from purchasing certain products. When you purchase any of our products, you accept full responsibility to comply with all regulations that apply. You also warrant that you have read this information, are an adult and have no legal disability that would preclude you from purchasing restricted items. Please check your local laws before ordering. We are a Nebraska based business. Nebraska residents must be charged sales tax on their purchases. We do not collect or pay any out of State tax(es). Purchaser is responsible for any tax(es) due outside of the State of Nebraska.
By accessing the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site, (CastBulletsDirect.com), (the “Site”) you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, which govern your of use of the web site and your purchase of products and services on the Site, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable Federal, State and local laws. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Central Plains Enterprises, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Central Plains Enterprises, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Through any means interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the web site.
- Provide to Central Plains Enterprises, LLC or to this web site any computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- provide any content that may create liability for Central Plains Enterprises, LLC
The materials on Central Plains Enterprises, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Central Plains Enterprises, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Central Plains Enterprises, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Central Plains Enterprises, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Central Plains Enterprises, LLC's Internet site, even if Central Plains Enterprises, LLC or a Central Plains Enterprises, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions, Errors and Omissions
The materials appearing on Central Plains Enterprises, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice. If you purchased a product(s) with inaccuracies we reserve the right to correct such inaccuracies and will notify you of such inaccuracies and corrections before product shipment. You may elect to cancel your order at the time of notification for a full refund. Notification may be via email or phone. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC will make reasonable efforts to keep all information current and correct. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC will never knowingly provide technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, photographic errors, omissions or incorrect pricing. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for communication malfunctions of any type or the security of any such communications. Further, Central Plains Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of any information related to the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site.
Central Plains Enterprises, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Central Plains Enterprises, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Central Plains Enterprises, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products and services made available by Central Plains Enterprises, LLC and its suppliers on this web site are intended for personal use only. You may not;
- resell or otherwise dispose of such products or services without obtaining Central Plains Enterprises, LLC’s prior written consent. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC may cancel or modify purchases on the web site if it appears that they are the result of:
- Fraudulent activity
- inappropriate activity
- other circumstantial activity where it appears that the purchase contains or has resulted from a mistake or error either by the purchaser or by Central Plains Enterprises, LLC. Other terms and conditions included on the Site, including refunds and returns and shipping policies, may apply to your purchase and are incorporated by reference herein.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We communicate with Customers to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account, we reply via e-mail or phone, in accordance with the Customer’s wishes. Central Plains Enterprises, LLC would like to communicate with its Customers when new products arrive or existing ones are updated or services change.
Unless you opt-out of communications from Central Plains Enterprises, LLC we will on occasion send you emails.
12. Proprietary rights
Reproduction or storage of materials obtained from this Site is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C. No material from Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site may be:
- reproduced, distributed, posted, displayed, uploaded or transmitted.
- used on any web site, any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer You may not:
- utilize any Central Plains Enterprises, LLC trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information, images and text included.
- use any meta tags or any other techniques intended to provide the same or similar results; utilizing our keywords, name, trademarks or other proprietary information.
You agree that:
- Central Plains Enterprises, LLC has no obligation to, but may monitor and review any information transmitted over the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site.
- Central Plains Enterprises, LLC may censor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that Central Plains Enterprises, LLC deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions and use any such information as necessary to protect the rights of Central Plains Enterprises, LLC and the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site.
- Central Plains Enterprises, LLC may also monitor and review stored information without restriction. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such monitoring and reviewing.
- all ideas, comments, suggestions or other information that you provide to Central Plains Enterprises, LLC regarding the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site or products and services provided on the Central Plains Enterprises, LLC web site shall be Central Plains Enterprises, LLC property, and may be used by Central Plains Enterprises, LLC on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis, without compensation to you.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Central Plains Enterprises, LLC will not be liable to you whether under the law of contact, torts or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL CENTRAL PLAINS ENTERPRISES, LLC , ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES BE THEM:
- Indirect damages
- Special damages
- Consequential loss
- Business losses
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of income
- Loss of profits
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of contracts
- loss of business relationships
- loss of reputation
- loss of goodwill
- corruption of information or data
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless officers and employees of Central Plains Enterprises, LLC from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
17. Unenforceable provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.